We are just a few days away from 2012 and it's time to start thinking about what we hope to achieve and overcome that we didn't this year. Take note to the following questions and after each, you will have a new year resolution right at your fingertip:
1. What didn't I accomplish this year?
2. What do I want to accomplish next year?
3. How can I be successful this time around?
4. Are their realistic goals?
5. How will I track my progress?
I will post mine Saturday and it's a good one. I think it's my best resolution ever!